ABOUT HOLLYWOOD SMILEAre you unhappy with your smile? Do you want to change your smile to improve the color, shape or length of your teeth? Or change the appearance of your gums or lips to give your overall smile a more appealing look? For many dental patients, getting a movie star smile – or even an everyday bright smile – takes more than simple brushing and flossing. Thanks to dental technology advancements available in Charme Polyclinic, you can have a runway-ready smile through a cosmetic dentistry smile makeover.
A recent survey revealed that:
- Over 75% of people don't feel confident to smile in a photograph.
- Over 45% of people make judgments about people by the look of their smile.
- Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.
- Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically.
A smile makeover is Art!To do a beautiful smile makeover, a dentist needs a passion for beauty and a personality that loves to create things of beauty. Few dentists have this artistic inclination. Our team always pursues additional training to learn the skills necessary to create smiles - training in special bonding techniques, color manipulation, and in understanding of the special materials that are used in this highly specialized area of dentistry.
THE SMILE MAKEOVER PROCEDURE:A smile makeover involves one or more cosmetic, dental or facial rejuvenation procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Several of the procedures that dentists do to your teeth can be considered a smile makeover. Often, smile makeovers are a combination of procedures, such as straightening teeth, repairing a chipped or broken tooth, replacing missing teeth, re-contouring gums, whitening discolored teeth, and other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Whatever the reasons for your dissatisfaction with your smile, there are many different ways in which you can improve your smile using modern cosmetic dentistry:
- Remarkably robust material able to withstand the wear and tear of every day use.
- Chipped, broken teeth can be repaired. The treatment will depend on the extent of damage, but the options include cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Crooked teeth can be straightened. With Invisalign braces or conventional orthodontics. Orthodontic treatment can also rejuvenate your facial appearance by reshaping the jaw, neck and lips, especially when combined with maxillofacial surgical procedures. They can also be covered with porcelain veneers for a faster solution, often referred to as "instant orthodontics". In this situation, the main disadvantage is that your teeth need to be prepared for veneers.
- Missing teeth can be replaced. they can cause functional problems as well as being unsightly. Solutions include dental implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- Gaps between your teeth can be closed to give your smile a more even look. This can be achieved instantly with porcelain veneers such as Lumineers. Orthodontics can also be used to move the teeth and close the gaps between them. Invisalign invisible braces, the Inman aligner, Damon braces, lingual braces and fixed orthodontics are just a few options for moving your teeth to close gaps.