Mesotherapy is cosmetic treatment that is useful and beneficial for a number of cosmetic problems. These issues include number of problems starting from facial and neck rejuvenation to cellulite treatment and body contouring. Mesotherapy is quite effective and non-invasive treatment and is done by injecting various approved medicines, vitamins and minerals. The areas that can be treated by Mesotherapy are face, arms, legs, buttocks, back and abdomen.
Important facts about Mesotherapy treatment
- It is administered in the layer of tissues and fat under the skin called mesoderm.
- The components of the mixture that is used in the injections varies depending on the condition to be treated and the area.
- Mesotherapy is also helpful for reducing pains like migraine and hair loss treatment.
How Mesotherapy works?
As discussed earlier, Mesotherapy treatment involves injecting specific substances for the respected condition. If it is for the purpose of rejuvenation, vitamins, antioxidants and mineral are used as injectables that rejuvenate, tighten and hydrate the skin. On the other hand if it is for the purpose of burning fat, such medications are injected in the mesoderm that melts the fat. The procedure for Mesotherapy is non-invasive, simple and brief. It involves injecting specific medications in the area that needs the treatment and these medications treat the respective condition. Small quantities of medications are injected as injecting more quantity at once requires more time for healing. For optimal and successful results, more than one Mesotherapy treatments are required. The procedure of Mesotherapy is same for all the conditions, the difference lies in the medications used for treatment.
Mesotherapy is the treatment that is helpful for a number of conditions. Here are some issues that are commonly treated by Mesotherapy.
Benefits of Mesotherapy
- Mesotherapy is painless procedure and it does not cause any discomfort except stinging effect of needles of injections and the possible discomfort can also be minimized by applying aesthetic creams on the treatment area.
- As Mesotherapy does not involve any incisions or cuts, so, it does not cause any scarring and is perfect option for those who don’t want to go under the knife.
- The treatment does not require any down time.
- Mesotherapy require very less time for healing as it has minor side effects.
- Mesotherapy treatment gives long lasting results and top up treatments help in maintaining the results.
Side effects of Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is painless procedure and does not cause any severe side effects. However there are some temporary after effects of the treatment that subside in limited period of time. These side effects are.
- During the procedure, Mesotherapy causes heating sensation on the treatment area that lasts for 15 to 20 minutes only.
- Sometimes slight swelling, redness and discoloration occurs around the treatment area that is temporary and disappears in couple of days.
- Itching, soreness and pain also occur that reside for few days.
It is important to mention here that soreness and pain are considered the side effects but they are the proofs that Mesotherapy is really working.
Here at Charme Poly Clinic experienced and well qualified dermatologists are offering their services for Mesotherapy. You can visit us for consultancy.