ABOUT FACIAL IMPLANTS
Traditionally, a face with a chiseled look, relatively large Facial and solid, angular profile has been regarded as the embodiment of masculinity. If you would prefer your Facial to be a slightly different size or shape, Facial implants are an effective solution, producing features that are better proportioned and more balanced. Facial implants can be combined with other facial procedures such as a face lift or nose reshaping surgery to achieve a better facial balance.
Benefits of having Facial Implants
- Increased overall self-confidence and self-esteem
- Enhance your appearance producing features that are better proportioned and more balanced
- Correcting weak and unbalanced features
- Improve your neck line and make a large nose appear smaller
- Strengthen your jaw line
Facts about Facial Implants
- Many male models and film icons have a strong jawline
- Facial implant surgery is not a new procedure however in recent years has grown in popularity.
- Facial implant surgery is one of the quickest cosmetic procedures to perform.
The procedure for Facial Implant Surgery
- The procedure lasts 45 minutes to 1 hour and is carried under general anesthetic.
- The implant is positioned beneath the skin through an incision made from inside the mouth or below the Facial and sutured with dissolvable sutures.
- You may have an Elastoplasts dressing to stabilise the Facial implant.
Is it right for me?CHOOSING TO HAVE FACIAL IMPLANT SURGERY
There are many reasons why people choose to have Facial implant surgery:
- Feel self-conscious about your facial appearance
- Desire to have a more proportioned and balanced face and approve your appearance
- Receding/weak Facial
- Large/small Facial making your facial feature look unbalanced
The final decision will be made between you and your Cosmetic Surgeon. The procedure is most suitable for those patients who feel self-conscious about how their features affect the overall appearance of their face.
Charme Polyclinic has been committed to providing excellence in Cosmetic Surgery and Non Surgical Solutions since it was established. During this time, we have developed a full understanding of the many reasons why people have Cosmetic Surgery and how it can improve how they feel about themselves.
Things To ConsiderIt is important that your decision to have a Cosmetic Surgery procedure is considered carefully. There are many points that should be considered before deciding to have any type of Cosmetic Treatment or Surgery.
There are also some possible risks, as with all surgical operations, which your Cosmetic Surgeon will talk through and explain to you at your consultation, answering any questions you may have. This is your opportunity to discuss your intended surgery in order that the Cosmetic Surgeon can ascertain your expectations as to what can realistically be achieved.
Every Cosmetic Surgeon who performs liposuction procedures for Charme Polyclinic belongs to a relevant professional organisation, is fully accredited to practice Plastic Surgery, and has specific training and experience in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Our nurses advise you consider the following things before your surgery:
- Child care and post surgery activities including sleeping arrangements
- Have necessary post-operative garments
- How long will the effects of treatment keep me away from my usual activities?
- At what stage will I be able to judge the results of treatment?
- How long do the results last?
- When can I return to work?