ABOUT FACIAL RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERYThe visible signs of ageing such as lines and wrinkles, loose skin and brown spots, no longer have to be an inevitable part of getting old, and many people choose to reverse these signs with the help of face lift surgery and other surgical and non-surgical procedures. Facial Reconstructive surgery, also known as rhytidectomy, is one of the most commonly requested procedures by both men and women who want to look as young as they feel. It is performed to remove or reduce the skin that has lost its natural elasticity - usually around the eyes, mouth and jaw line - smooth the skin, reduce lines and wrinkles and rejuvenate a tired-looking appearance.
Benefits of having Facial Reconstructive surgery
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
- Looking younger
- Feeling rejuvenated and fresher
Facts about Facial Reconstructive surgery
- 42 % more men than 5 years ago are treating their lines and wrinkles with cosmetic surgery.
- The desire for men to stay young looking is more and more important nowadays.
- Facial Reconstructive surgery and neck lift are amongst the most efficient cosmetic surgery procedures to fight against the sign of ageing.
- Facial Reconstructive surgery are a popular treatment for men as well as women
- Improved surgical techniques mean scars and recovery time are minimized.
The Procedure for Facial Reconstructive surgery
- The surgery consists of lifting the skin, removing the excess fat, tightening the muscles and removing any excess skin.
- There are three types of face lift surgery procedures, the Traditional face lift, Minimal-access cranial suspension and Keyhole Surgery.
- The technique used depends on your facial structure and desired outcome.
- Your surgeon will let you know whether which type of surgery is suitable for you.