ABOUT BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
If you feel that your breasts are overly large and not in proportion with the rest of your body, you are not alone. Hundreds of women visit our clinics with the same problem and many opt for breast reduction surgery with one our highly trained and experienced cosmetic surgeons.
We understand that having overly large breasts can affect self confidence but also cause physical discomfort in the form of back and neck pain, and can make it difficult to find clothes and swimwear to fit properly and look as you’d like them to.
Breast reduction surgery
is a simple procedure that can have a profoundly positive effect on self esteem, can increase the ability to move freely and exercise, and can ensure you feel comfortable with how your body looks. Many of our breast reduction patients say having the surgery has changed their life.
Benefits Of Breast Reduction Surgery
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
- A wider choice of bras/swimwear
- Improvement in posture
- The ability to wear more fitted clothing
- Reduced chance backache
- Ability to participate in sporting activities
The Procedure For Breast Reductions
Breast reduction surgery is a commonly performed and straightforward operation which involves reducing the amount of breast and fatty tissues whilst uplifting the breast tissue. The operation is carried out under general anaesthetic and you will be required to stay in hospital for one to two nights, and to take one to two weeks off work. The surgery itself usually takes around three hours to complete, but this is dependent on the size of your breasts and on whether the surgeon needs to reposition the nipples in order to achieve a completely natural look after the breast reduction.
Breast Reduction Prices
There is no set price for breast reduction surgery as every single patient is different and treated on an entirely individual, case-by-case basis. The price you are given will include everything from the breast reduction procedure itself, to the cost of your overnight stay and after care
appointments – there are no hidden costs.
Is Breast Reduction right for me?
CHOOSING TO HAVE BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
There are many reasons why people choose to have breast reduction surgery:
- Heavy and pendulous breasts which give mild discomfort
- Larger than normal breasts and can cause a great deal of distress and discomfort
- Backache from having to support the extra weight and breast pain
- Shoulder marks from the pressure of bra straps
- Difficulty in buying clothes due to disproportion
- Difficulty in purchasing underwear
- Inability to wear strappy tops or even the choice to not wear a bra
- Desire to look better in your clothes / swimwear
- Inability to take part in physical sports