Composite veneers cover the facial surface of teeth to change tooth color, position or shape. The direct restoration of the entire arch allows an aesthetic, natural appearance to be achieved with simplified layering and color satisfaction.
Advantages of composite veneers:
• Due to the variety of dentin and enamel bonding agents that are currently available, the direct application of composite resin can now be performed with success and predictability.
• Recent advances in composite resin formulation such as enhanced strength, wear, stability, aesthetics, and ease of manipulation, expanded indications for direct techniques.
• It can be used on people of all ages and the effect is immediate and the improvement is dramatic.
• No or very conservative laser preparation is required. Preserving the tooth enamel is the key with current aesthetic dentistry; reduced tooth enamel due to invasive preparations affects the bonding to the tooth and the longevity of any restoration.
• Poly chromatic direct composite veneers can be placed in a single appointment.
• Dental composite veneers can be repaired if they break. Unlike porcelain veneers, if a dental composite veneer does chip or break a dentist can usually repair it. And in most cases they can probably make the repair by just patching the dental bonding in that portion of the veneer where the fracture has occurred, as opposed to replacing the entire veneer.
• Although repair is easier with dental composite veneers, their need for maintenance might be necessary.
Sunday to Thursday 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
English & Arabic