For a while, Braces were the only game in town for straightening teeth. Now however you’ve got a new choice which is Invisalign. Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening teeth. With a series of clear aligners that gradually straighten your teeth, Invisalign is comfortable, invisible and effective!
For Teens: Let’s Face It! You’ve got school, sports, hanging out with friends… Getting metal braces is not at the top of your list of favorite things to do!
Now teens have an option to metal braces in their yearbook photos or Facebook profiles!
For Adults: You may be looking to improve on your smile for business or social reasons. Invisalign provides a simple way to get a new perfect smile without brackets and wires, and you’ll have the confidence of a great smile even during treatment!
So, if you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other treatment works as comfortably as Invisalign!
How Does It Work?
Your Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your orthodontist.
What’s more, a virtual treatment plan shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment. This allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment.
Reasons to Smile with Invisalign
Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
The Invisalign treatment can slot simply and easily into your daily routine, without any fuss or embarrassment,
• Since the movements are planned by computer, they are more efficient. Often, with regular braces, teeth end up being moved back and forth in an effort to get them into the correct positions,
• Since there are no brackets to catch food or plaque, the risk of tooth decay or tooth damage from braces is significantly lower with Invisalign,
• Time for a snack? No problem. Unlike fixed braces, you can remove the aligners to eat, drink, brush and floss,
• There are no metal wires or brackets, so no need to worry about mouth irritations. The added comfort and absence of sharp metal brackets makes it much easier to play woodwind and brass musical instruments. Teenagers involved in sports also like them.
• You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy,
• There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day to day activities while still straightening your teeth,
• They are faster. Adjustments in the office are quicker, and treatment times are usually shorter,
• With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion,
• Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed of course,
• Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s virtually invisible, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment
Indications and Limitations
Invisalign works for Crowded Teeth, Spaced Teeth, Overbites, Crossbites.
But they do have some limitations, For example, they can’t be used to move teeth that aren’t yet fully erupted, they also don’t work well for severe crowding and Rotating teeth or providing vertical alignment are outside of it’s remit.
Sunday to Thursday 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
English & Arabic