With aging, the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin start to decline. From a biological perspective, this causes the fibroblasts or the molecules that synthesize collagen to reduce in number. The result is dehydrated skin, along with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
New technologies such as OxyGeneo now provide an efficient system for skin rejuvenation. OxyGeneo is a patented technology that has proven to be effective by enabling your skin to create its oxygen, reducing wrinkles and lines, and making your skin look young and glowy.
Technologies like OxyGeneo work for you irrespective of your age, ethnicity, or skin type in a painless, non-invasive manner. OxyGeneo’s key benefit is that treats your skin at a deeper level making it a super facial with long-lasting benefit.
How does OxyGeneo work?
OxyGeneo is an advanced oxygen-based form of treatment. It is safe and simple and works in a three-step procedure:
● The first step involves the exfoliation of dry and dead skin cells using a cleansing gel.
● Step two involves the use of active ingredients such as Capsugen that along with gels are applied with an applicator. This process brings about a trans-cutaneous delivery of carbon dioxide that creates micro-bubbles. This enhances blood flows to the affected areas and makes available more oxygen in your skin. When your skin makes its oxygen, your skin gets rejuvenated from within.
The OxyGeneo treatment involves the use of two gels—NeoBright and NeoRevive. Both are derivatives of vitamin A and have been proven to increase your skin’s collagen levels. NeoBright works with the body’s mechanisms to oxygenate the skin and to lighten the complexion. It does this by infusing your skin with antioxidants and skin-nourishing vitamins. NeoBright brings to your skin the combined benefits of Azelaic and Kojic acid which inhibit hyperpigmentation and acne and lighten the skin. NeoRevive gel infuses your skin with active nutrients that improve your skin’s texture. The gel contains anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant compounds that boost the skin’s collagen growth. With Retinol and Peptides, your skin cells start retaining moisture for a longer time. This gives your skin more volume, reducing wrinkles and inflammation and giving it a healthy, supple look.
● In the final step, a serum mixture is used to feed and nourish your skin. This helps reduce redness, acne, and sunspots leaving your skin looking good and hydrated. All nutrient-rich gels used for the procedure are water-soluble, making it safe and free from side effects.
What to expect
OxyGeneo treatment when performed under the guidance of your skincare specialist can remove unevenness and dullness effectively, leaving your skin glowing and smooth. The benefits of OxyGeneo are seen almost immediately. The entire treatment takes about half an hour, and the benefits you will see includes:
● Reduced skin pigmentation.
● Fuller and suppler skin quality increased glow in complexion.
● Reduced lines and wrinkles.
You start to experience such results because the oxygen that has been infused by your trained skincare specialist has begun to flood your skin with benefits, promoting skin cell growth, along with the increase of skin-healing collagen fibers. The treatment is usually recommended for six sittings over two months for lasting results. However, your dermatologist will guide you on the best course of treatment.
Oxygen-based skin treatments are usually done on your facial skin and it is, therefore, necessary to take a few precautions:
● Keep away from the sun for some days so that the skin that’s been just hydrated doesn’t get affected by the harsh UV rays
● Avoid direct exposure to extreme temperatures as well.
● Use a scarf if you have to go out.
● Sleep face up and avoid strenuous exercise.
● Use a moisturizer and/or sunblock on the advice of your dermatologist.
● Avoid a sauna for a couple of weeks post-treatment.
© All rights reserved - www.CharmeMedical.com
Go Digital @ Lubnanina.com
How can we help you today?